FAQs/ Useful Information
Why should I choose
Windsor Hills Orlando?
• In our experience Windsor Hills Orlando is quite
simply the best location! After looking at many other s in
the Orlando area we settled on Windsor Hills as the best by far
for us to buy a condo. We stay in the condo ourselves regularly
and think the facilities are second to none!
• The Windsor Hills Orlando is just 2 miles from the
entrance to Disney World. There is a shortcut route from the Sherberth
Road turning of US 192 that takes you right to Animal Kingdom. Seaworld
is about 15 minutes away, Universal is about 20 minutes.
• Windsor Hills is set in beautiful, peaceful countryside,
with the acclaimed Mystic Dunes golf right next door. Shuttle
services are available from the to Disney and other main
• You will love Windsor Hills Orlando.
What is the maximum occupancy?
• Our 2 bed condo at Windsor Hills
Orlando can take a MAXIMUM of 6 guests. This is due to Florida state
fire and hotel regulations.
How can I check on availability of your
• The availability calendar is kept
up to date so you can see very quickly if your preferred dates are
How do we book/ reserve the condo?
• To rent our luxury 2 bed condo at Windsor Hills Orlando,
just e-mail us with your request by clicking on the “Contact
us” icon at the top of the page.
• OR complete the enquiry form on the Booking page.
• Your reservation will be confirmed once you have completed
and returned the rental agreement and paid your deposit. Your final
payment must be made 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
Where do we pick up the keys to the condo?
• We like to make things easy for you
when you rent our condo! No need to visit the management company
• There is a lockbox containing the keys next to the front
door. A lockbox key code will be provided to you prior to arrival.
• Full instructions will be provided once your final payment
What if I something is not working in
• You will be provided with an emergency
number to call. The property management company's information is
also provided in the information book inside of the unit.
What time do we check out?
• To allow time for cleaning of the
condo, checkout time is 10:00AM.
Simply return the keys to the unit lockbox.
What is provided in the condo?
Our Windsor Hills Orlando condo has
• Free phone calls are provided within the USA and Canada.
All calls to other countries will require the use of a calling/
• High speed internet access for free. You will need to bring
your own laptop.
• DVD player.
• Cable television in the lounge and in each bedroom.
• Sony PlayStation2 in the second bedroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen with washer and dryer.
• All linens, including pool towels.
• The management company can rent out a high chair and / or
pack & play crib / cot.
• Smoking and pets are not allowed.
• We do not allow BBQs in our condo/ on our lanai.
Safety/ security considerations?
• Windsor Hills Orland is a
gated community with 24-hour security at the front gate.
Is the condo cleaned daily?
• No, our condo is cleaned before you
arrive and after you leave.
Are all the wonderful amenities free?
• Yes! However, you will need a security
Guest card for access to the clubhouse and swimming pool at Windsor
• You obtain the cards, from the Windsor Hills Welcome
Desk located in the clubhouse. Each card requires a $6 deposit (refundable
• Tennis / golf / basketball / volleyball courts, are all
completely free for you to use; you will need to give refundable
deposit to borrow clubs/ rackets/ balls etc.
Where are the nearest supermarket/ restaurant?
• The Formosa Gardens Plaza on Irlo Bronson Highway (US 192)
has a Winn-Dixie supermarket as well as several restaurants. It
is just West of Old Lake Wilson Road.
• Further West on the US 192 is Publix.